56,384 – 23
Strong Neodymium Magnet N35 Search Magnet Fishing Magnetic Super Powerful Salvage Magnet with Ring D16 D20 D25 D32 D36 D42
1. Magnetic testing is carried out under ideal conditions with professional equipment in the factory workshop. Therefore, the tension values in the table are for reference only. In the process of actual use, the ideal tension can not be reached. Please choose and buy according to your actual situation!!!
2.Strong magnetic force and small volume.
3. The strong magnetic force is concentrated on one side, and the magnet is not easily broken.
4. Can be freely held or moved on the metal surface.
5. Permanent magnetic force and long service life
▲SUPER POWERFUL – This fishing magnets is 0.79~3.54 inch(20~90 mm) in diameter, adopt strong neodymium magnet for its base. It can offer 6.6~749.5 lbs(3~340KG) pulling strength under ideal condition.
▲HIGH QUALITY – The powerful magnetic force is only concentrated at the bottom, The other three sides are Protected by steel cups that almost no magnetic force and magnetic force equivalent to 10 times the volume of the same magnet. force permanent, long service life.
▲BEST COATING – Ni+Cu+Ni Triple Layer Coated. The Best Coating Available, which Provides a Shiny and Rust Resistant Coated steel cup provides protection for the magnet and helps to prevent chipping or cracking.
▲MULTI USE – Unique design with Countersunk Hole and Eyebolt Great for salvaged of various iron-containning nickel material underwater and Good idea for magnet fishing, lifting, hanging, retrieving applications. Have fun to searching items like eyebolt, screws, hooks, fasteners and so on in your warehouse garage or yard.
▲PERMANENT STRENGTH – Neodymium is a kind of rare earth metal, it’s suitable for making permanent & powerful magnets. This fishing magnet has permanent magnetism, it will be the same powerful even decades after.
▲Product name: round magnet hook
▲Material: NdFeB+304 stainless steel
▲Package includes: 1PCS* magnetic hook
▲Note: The dimensions are measured manually, with slight errors. Please prevail in kind.
How to use magnets correctly
About how to use magnets correctly
The maximum pull-out force of the fishing magnet described by us needs to be used on a flat and thick iron plate. When the magnet is fully absorbed on the iron plate, it will be difficult for you to directly and vertically disengage it. At this point, you need to move the magnet to the edge of the iron plate to make it separate.
Refuse to use magnets on irregular, curved, too small and too thin, non-ferrous metals, etc. in this way, you will feel that magnets are an ornament!
Examples of proper use of fishing magnets:
For direct shipping, we can send the goods to your customers
Before buying, please read this article carefully to reduce misunderstandings and help us grow together.
1. We can ensure that our products are carefully checked before shipment.
2. If you are in urgent need, if you can’t wait patiently for China Post’s air parcel, please choose express delivery. If you select “China Post Air Mail”, it is used when the transportation is delayed. Please do not accept any refunds or disputes, but we are happy to help you extend your order processing time.
3. All products can be used after payment. Usually, we will provide your tracking number within 24 hours and send the package within 48 hours. After the package is sent, we will not be able to control it. Highly dependent on international transportation, we sincerely hope you can wait patiently. If there is any delay, we will try our best to help you and let us know.
4. If your purchase protection time runs out, please contact us, we can help you extend the protection time.
5. Our products and packaging will not contain any promotional information files.
6. If you have other questions or requirements, please let me know and I will help you and solve your other requirements
We maintain a high standard of excellence and strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. Feedback is very important. We urge you to contact us immediately before giving us neutral or negative feedback so that we can resolve your issue satisfactorily.
Leave a Reply