1. ModemdashIndicates which of the five detection modes (Zero, Jewelry, Custom, Relics or Coins) has been selected by highlighting the corresponding word on the LCD screen.
2. Target ID LegendmdashWorks in conjunction with the Target ID Cursor to indicate a target's probable identity. Ferrous (iron) targets will indicate on the left half, non-ferrous targets that are thin or have low conductivity will indicate in the middle, and thick or high conductivity targets will indicate at the right.
3. Target ID Cursor (Upper Scale)mdashThe Target ID cursor, in conjunction with the Target ID Legend, indicates the probable identity of a detected target. The upper scale consists of twelve (12) graphic segments for Target ID.
4. Lower ScalemdashThe lower scale, or Notch Discrimination Scale, indicates the discrimination pattern. The metal detector will produce an audible target response for the pixels that are switched on, and no audible response for those that have been switched off. The Target ID Cursor will always indicate all targets. The discrimination pattern can be adjusted by changing modes and / or using the DISCRIM and Accept/Reject (radic/times) pushbuttons.
5. Coin Depth IndicatormdashThe depth of a coin, or similar sized target, is indicated in 2-inch increments. Sweep over the target with the search coil 1 inch from the soil to get the most accurate reading.
6. Battery Level IndicatormdashIndicates the current battery condition. The
detector will maintain full performance until the batteries need to be replaced. Replace batteries when there is only 1 segment remaining. NiMH rechargeable batteries may be used, but may have a shorter life per charge. You can expect 20 to 40 hours of operation depending on battery type and quality. Access and replace the batteries by sliding the cover off the control housing. Remove batteries when the JH-8350 will be stored for longer than 30 days.
7. Sensitivity Indicatormdash it has eight (8) settings for sensitivity.
1. Power: 4 x 1.5V AA (not included)
2. Frequency: 8.58 KHz
3. Current: Standby: 50mA Max: 270mA
4. Voltage: 6V
5. Operating Temperature:
6. Sensitivity: US 25/50 Cent: 300mm
7. Indication Mode: LCD Mode Sound Mode
8. Stretch Length: 42.5-51.2 inches
9. Detector Diameter:
10. Color: Yellow
11. Weight: 1.7kg
1x Metal Detector
1x English manual