2,602,040 – 134
The TX-850 is unique among gold prospecting metal detectors for its combination of high sensitivity to small gold nuggets and its versatile function as an all-purpose treasure detector.
The controls and features are tailored to gold prospecting, including a sophisticated ground balancing system, separate control over signal gain and threshold, and an unique discrimination control system. These features also make for a great relic-hunting detector. While the TX-850 makes for a highly competent coin-shooting detector, its user interface and features are not specifically designed for this purpose. As a coin-shooter, you will notice that the TX-850 exhibits slightly lower sensitivity to high-conductivity coins, like a US quarter; this is a result of its specialized design to emphasize sensitivity to small, low conductivity metals like gold nuggets.
Gold Detection, Desert Detection, Military Use, Safety Inspection, Archeology, Treasure Hunting, Beach Detection
1. The TX-850 Metal Detector comes with high sensitivity and strong ability. With this metal detector, you can hunt for coins, relics, jewelry, gold, and silver in anywhere.
2. Discrimination – When the detector emits different tones for different types of metals, and when the detector "eliminates" certain metals, we refer to this as the detector "Discriminating" among different types of metals.
3. Pinpointing – Pinpointing is the process of finding the exact location of a buried object. Long-buried metals can appear to the eye exactly like the surrounding soil, and can therefore be very hard to isolate from the soil.
4. LCD Display: Shows the probable type of metal, the depth of the target, range of DISC & NOTCH, the level of SENS, and battery condition. It also has numeric display for target.
5. Ground Balance – Ground balancing is the ability of the detector to ignore, or "see through" the earth's naturally occurring minerals, and only sound a tone when a metal object is detected.
6. Target ID – Different types of metals are classified along the arc at the top of the screen on a 0-100 scale from left to right. A 2-digit numerical reading is also provided in the middle of the display for more precise target identification in Discrimination
3.Current:Standby: 20mA, Max: 130mA
5. Sensitivity:US 25/50 Cent: 220mm-250mm
6. Indication Mode:LCD Mode,Sound Mode
7. Stretch Length:25.2-34.25 inches,
8. Coil Diameter:12 inches butterfly coil
10. Accessories: Earphone, carry bag, coil cover
11. Weight: 1.8kg
12. Package Weight: 2.85kg
13. Package Size: 37*55*14.5 cm
Noted: A full set including 4 products (machine+ earphone+ carry bag +coil cover)
1 x Controler
1 x Upper Stem
1 x Search Coil & Stem
1 x Wing Nut & Threaded Bolt
2 x Mounting Washers
1 x English Manual
1 x Headphone
1 x Carry Bag