27,069 – 9
1. Magnetic testing is carried out under ideal conditions with professional equipment in the factory workshop. Therefore, the tension values in the table are for reference only. In the process of actual use, the ideal tension can not be reached. Please choose and buy according to your actual situation!!!
2.Strong magnetic force and small volume.
3. The strong magnetic force is concentrated on one side, and the magnet is not easily broken.
4. Can be freely held or moved on the metal surface.
5. Permanent magnetic force and long service life
Magnetic pulling force was tested using a computer tensile tester. Actual traction force will vary mainly depending on the following variables: steel thickness, direction of pulling, attracting position and so on. Vertical magnetic pulling force was obtained on the basis of 10mm thickness of the steel plate.
Max Working Tempearture: 80 degree centigrade
Ordinary neodymium magnets only use one side of their magnetic field to stick to metal which means they’re only using half of their available strength.
However, if add a steel cup, the other pole of the magnet to be used which increases the strength of the magnet to much higher than that of a normal neodymium magnet but also makes the other side magnetically weak.
If the highest possible pull force is required, then neodymium cup magnets are the answer to your magnet needs
In sunny weather, call your friends go to Treasure hunting!
How wonderful it will be to enjoy the sunshine while enjoying the salvage from the water!
1. NdFeB magnets are sold by size, measurement unit is mm, please notice the size.
2. Related electronic products, such as bank cards, mobile phones, pacemakers, etc., they are easy effected by NdFeB magnet, please maintain a certain distance, so as to avoid unnecessary losses.
3. NdFeB magnets are fragile, the characteristics are hard and brittle, especially large-size products, strips and thin slices, separate the magnet, please carefully shift staggered, must not break the hard pry, so as not to damage the product or injured , Separated to maintain a certain distance, so as not to touch the collision, damage to the product, or even dangerous.