2,149,686 – 750
MD-6450 Underground Metal Detector Gold Digger Treasure Hunter updated version of
MD-6350 Professional Detecting Equipment with backup light and digital display
MD-6450 metal detector without bag and headset:
Battery: 1*9V (Not included)
Operating frequency: 11±13kHz
Operating temperatures: -35ºF (-37ºC) to 158ºF (70ºC)
3 models operation: LED light
Controls: Power switch
Length: approx. 28cm
Sensitivity: 5cm for a US Quarter
Pinpoint tip detection. 360° side-scan detection area.
Scraping blade for searching among tight soil. Automatic tuning.
Alarm will be increased based on targets' proximity.
Water and dust resistant (IP66). With a holster and a retractable hanging wire.
Lightweight & easy to carry & simple operation
. Light weight only 200g, Size 28*x 4.5cm, come with belt holster, it's convenient to hold or hang on the belt to carry to anywhere and prevent dropping or missing. All you need to do is press a button to turn on the Metal Detector and then start treasure hunting, super easy, kids can operate independently
· LED light to detect multiple metals – audio and light indicator ensure you won't miss any alert when in a noisy environment. Built in LED light, convenience to operate at night. Metal Detector can detect various types of metal object such as coin, Gold, Silver, relics, jewellery, to help you easily find treasures or missing metal objects whether indoors, outdoors, in wall, sand, grass, soil or hole.
· Waterproof & multipurpose Metal Detector – waterproof pinpoint tip allow you to detect in water less than 9cm. lightweight Metal Detector can be used for treasure hunting in tight niche areas which your typical Metal Detector can't get to, airport security for recovering weapons, construction work like finding screws and nails within the dry wall, finding screws in your garden to prevent accidental injury or valuables lost in the garden
· Beginner Expert suitable & Warranty – lightweight and one button operate feature make it suitable for treasure hunting beginner to use. The bar Design and 360 degree detect features also make it a necessary for expert treasure hunter.
· Auto alarm when in low power, constantly alarm to remind the user to change a new battery.
– One-Touch Operation
– Proportional audio/ LED light indicates targets
– Alarms and light increase in intensity based on target's proximity
– Pinpoint tip detection
– 360°side-scan detection area
– LED light for low light uses
– Scraping blade for searching soil
– Portable, durable and easy to use
1. Battery is not included.
2. The parts above the switch are not waterproof, so this product should not be used directly underwater, or its accuracy and functions may be influenced.
The MD-6450 includes exclusive Target ID technology and patented discrimination features. This technology features two indicator scales that allow you to see the detector’s discrimination setting (Lower Scale) as well as the analysis of each detected target (Upper Scale)
The MD-6450 also featuresEnhanced Iron Resolution (additional resolution for separating desirable targets from iron junk in cluttered areas) and a standard 8.5" × 11" elliptical Double-D searchcoil engineered for optimum performance in more challenging mineralized soils.
MD-6350 metal detector is the most advanced of its kind in the industry.Whether you are experienced or a beginner, this machine is well suited for a widevariety of your detecting environments. With One-Touch operation, the MD-6450 powers on with the touch of a single button, adjusts easily for groundminerals and is immediately ready to begin searching.
Four AA battery
All metal, Jewelry,custom,relics,coin,pinpointer
8.5*11"cm waterproof search coil with cable
LCD with digital display and backup light
Battery Condition Indicator
ferrous and non-ferrous
Mode—Indicates which of the five detection modes (Zero, Jewelry, Custom,Relics or Coins) has been selected by highlighting the corresponding word on the LCD screen.
Target ID Legend—Works in conjunction with the Target ID Cursor to
indicate a target's probable identity.
Target ID Cursor (Upper Scale)—The Target ID cursor, in conjunction withthe Target ID Legend, indicates the probable identity of a detected target. Theupper scale consists of twelve (12) graphic segments for Target ID.
Lower Scale—The lower scale, or Notch Discrimination Scale, indicates the discrimination pattern. The MD-6350 will produce an audible target response for the pixels that are switched on, and no audible response for those thathave been switched off. The Target ID Cursor will always indicate all targets.The discrimination pattern can be adjusted by changing modes and / orusing the DISCRIM and Accept/Reject (√/×) pushbuttons (see page 13).
Coin Depth Indicator—The depth of a coin, or similar sized target, is indicated in 2-inch incrementsBattery Level Indicator—Indicates the current battery condition.
You can expect 20 to 40 hours of operation depending on battery type andquality.Access and replace the batteries by sliding the cover off the control housing. Remove batteries when the MD-6350 will be stored for longer than 30 days.
Sensitivity Indicator—The MD-6450 has eight (8) settings for sensitivity.
More Powerful & Sensitive Than MD-6150/6250