324,844 – 162,422
Handheld Metal Detector High Sensitivity Security Scanners Body Search Security Scanner Portable Inspection Scanning Instrument
Item Type: Security Scanner
Working Hours: More than 40h
Power supply: 9V standard battery or rechargeable battery
Power consumption: 270mW
Working frequency 22KHZ
Standby current: <5MA
Working voltage: DC 7~12V
Working temperature: -10℃~+65℃
Net weight: 230g
1. Safety detection and inspection of stations, gymnasiums and wharfs;
2. Security inspections of examination rooms, public security, schools, and security departments;
3. Security inspection of bars, KTV express, Internet cafes and hotels;
1 x Detector
1 x Fixed Sleeve
1. Push the power switch (8), if you hear a "click" sound or vibrate once, it means the power is turned on, and the green light is on at the same time. If there is no sound or vibration, it means that the battery is not installed or the battery is in poor contact.
2. After the start-up sound stops, high-sensitivity detection can be carried out. Hold the handle to scan the detection surface around the object to be tested. When there is a metal object, an alarm will be issued, and at the same time, the green light will turn into a red light; stop scanning, the alarm will be displayed immediately. Stop, the red light changes to green.
3. Low sensitivity test: If you need to exclude small objects in metal, you can press and hold the low sensitivity switch (3). When scanning around the object to be measured, an alarm will be issued when there is a metal object, and at the same time, the green light will turn into a red light; when the scanning is stopped, the alarm will stop, and the red light will turn into a green light. Because the sensitivity is reduced by more than 5 times at this time, generally larger metal objects are measured at this time.
1. Do not forget to turn off the power after use.
2. The battery should be removed if it is not used for a long time to avoid battery leakage and cause serious damage to the detector. When the battery power is insufficient, please replace the battery in time or use it after charging to avoid false alarms.
3. No alarm will occur when the probe is fixed to the metal object, and only sound or vibration alarm will be issued when the probe is swept over the metal object.
4. When charging, turn off the power switch (8).
5. Charger voltage: AC 9V; DC 10V.
6. Please use rechargeable batteries when charging, and disposable batteries are strictly prohibited. (Charge purchased separately)