247,388 – 11
4 major features of the upgrade:
1: Protective shell
2: IP68 waterproof, up to 3 meters underwater
3: Manually balance
4: Detection distance 6-7cm
Working temperature: -35ºF (-37ºC) to 158ºF (70ºC)
Operating frequency: 11.5 kHz
Waterproof rating: the maximum depth is 10 feet (3 meters)
IP68 tuning: automatic or manual tuning
Index: Proportional audio/vibration pulse rate
Control: power supply, right position, adjustment switch
Size: Length: 9″ (23cm)
Thickness: 1. 6″ (4.1 cm)
Battery: Single 9V battery (not included)
Operation information and tips:
• The operation is completely automatic. All metals will be tested, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
• When a target is detected, the TC-110 will generate an audio and/or vibration alarm. As the precise pointer gets closer, the rate of pulse audio and vibration will increase proportionally
•Because the TC-110 is a static, non-motion detector, it can achieve optimal operation when the unit is turned off between uses.
• Avoid using TC-110 as an excavation or detection tool. It is designed to scan and accurately position the tip of a flat surface. It is not intended to use excessive force.
• When using water, the depth must not exceed 10 feet (3 meters). Make sure that there is no sand, sediment, etc. on the battery cover threads. The o-ring is regularly lubricated with silicone oil to maintain a tight seal.
• To remove dry dirt, mud or other debris, simply wash it by hand with soap, water and a soft cloth. Do not use any abrasives or chemical cleaners that may scratch or erode the surface.
Low battery alarm:
When the battery is low, the detector will send out an alternate two-tone alarm. Replace the 9V battery as soon as possible.
Just turn the battery cover counterclockwise and tighten it clockwise. To install the 9V battery correctly, match the larger battery terminal with the larger opening in the compartment. When storing for more than 30 days, remove the battery.