179,454 – 6
1/2PCS 60×5 mm Bulk Round Search Magnet 60mm X 5mm Big Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet 60x5mm N35 Permanent Magnet Strong 60*5 mm
1.The grades of powerful magnets usually include N30, N35, N38, N40, N45, N50, N52, etc. the higher the magnet grade, the greater the magnetic force. The grade of our store magnet products is N35. Please buy the corresponding grade magnets according to the actual application needs.
2. Nd-Fe-B magnets are suitable to be stored in a ventilated and dry room. The environment of acid, alkaline, organic solvent, water, high temperature and humidity is easy to cause the magnets to rust, the coating to fall off, and the magnets to be powdered and demagnetized.
3. The magnet should be kept away from magnetic sensitive objects such as disk, magnetic card, tape, bank card and watch, as well as electronic medical devices such as pacemaker.
4. The magnet material is hard and brittle. It is made of sintered powder. In the process of use, it should be ensured that the magnet will not be severely impacted. Please handle it with care. If it is used improperly, it is easy to cause the magnet to be damaged and cracked, not the quality of the magnet.
5. The bigger and thicker the magnet is, the stronger the magnetic force is. Please prevent your fingers from being hurt by the magnet during use. .
6.It is forbidden for people under 14 years old to use it.
7.If you have any questions, please leave a message to us and we will deal with them for you at the first time to maintain friendly communication.
8. After placing an order, you can view the tracking information through the link https://www.17track.net. OR https://global.cainiao.com.
Sintered NdFeB permanent magnet materials have excellent magnetic properties and are widely used in electronics, electric machinery, medical devices, toys, packaging, hardware machinery, aerospace and other fields. The more common are permanent magnet motors, speakers, magnetic separators, computer disk drives, magnetic resonance imaging equipment and instruments, etc。